Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Throw it in the bag!

Actually, these shoes wouldn't fit in a bag...

I am not as fortunate as some people who get free shoes from companies or from friends. I have to actually scout and hunt for the shoes I want. As of late, I havent really been paying attention too close to the shoe game...

The last pair of shoes I've bought and actually stood in line for was the supreme sb bruins. Then these SB dunk highs called "RESN" aka Gucci SB Dunks surfaced in the internet and the hype/buzz around it grew and hit me. I remember seeing the old samples of the shoe and being a Gucci fan, I had to get my hands on it, any means necessary, it isnt that serious... but it'd be great to have em.

So after calling and calling shops after shops and actually visiting them I got a hold of a pair that my friend picked up for me.

CLICK PICS TO ENLARGE



I ended up picking up some Diamond/DVS J-dubbs that was on sale for $35, which I think would be a dope everyday shoe.

After I got home, my sisters bf saw that I bought shoes and wanted to check out some shops so we did... after going to several shops we ended up at one store by our old house... there was no good shoe on sale that I couldve bought, well atleast in my size...




ending up seeing this on display, so i had to cop on both colorways... HUF Dirtbags.

Stacked.




Line up of all the shoes.



I havent really bought shit for a minute so it was well overdue, and I must say these are some quality picks, i relapsed and overdosed :p

No comments: