Monday, November 23, 2009

Let me upgrade yah!

Daaamn been a busy and hectic week!

I am on my way out of the country for about 2 weeks... en route to Southeast Asia!

" We on a world tour....." ahahhah shit is finna be bananas! Ill try to update each day and give you a taste of my trip.

Anyways, my friend and his insane request of 7 Blackberry 9700 (onyx) to be brought over and UNLOCKED!!!

So, when the 9700 was released this past week, I went to several spots to see if they received shipment. I first went to At&t because thats my service provider... they did have the phone but wouldnt sell me the phones without contract.. WTF? so i left and went to the mall and try my luck at T-mobile... service was a bit better and said I can buy all 7 because they had a lot in stock...

I come back couple hours later and low and behold I get denied... to make a long story short they thought I was some unauthorized dealer trying to resell.... well i dont blame them for thinkin that since well, I am asking for 7 of em.

After acquiring all of them, my friend and I spent almost a whole day unlocking these phones.

Sorry for the shitty pics... i need to upgrade my blackberry as well.. but ill wait til i get back!


Cant really see the screen, but it says, NETWORK: Disabled

As I was unlocking the phones, I fell inlove with the trackpad change on the blackberry. It was a good move ditching the track ball.

Well, here goes a 20hr flight.

No comments: