Sunday, November 15, 2009

Super Lap Battle Finals at Buttonwillow

This past wednesday (11/11) I played hooky from work and drove up to Buttonwillow racetrack which is located just pass Bakersfield, CA. This is my 2nd year attending the event which is ran by Source Interlink a publication that produce magazines such as Super Street, Impor Tuner, Modified Magazine, etc...

Anyways, my buddy Elliott (SuperLapBattle/Cuts and glory) was the event coordinator for this event. I helped him out last year for registration and did so again this year.

Super Lap battle is pretty much Time attack event. It is a a race against the fastest lap in each drivetrain and tire class. Classes are separate with FR,FF,AWD and Street, Limited and Unlimited. I dont know the specific rules but feel free to check out the website.

One of the most interesting piece of giveaway during the event is the collaboration with Alphanumeric of the infamous b16 motor design...




The event consisted of full on race cars, privateers and daily drivers.







Align Center






One of the reason I really want to get an S2000.





No comments: