Friday, December 4, 2009

Singapore 2009. Simply Amazing



Here are some samples of my adventure in Singapore. Other pictures that I have are on my birdberry and I have to upload the images when i pick up my new one since my usb connector is uncooperating.

I find Singapore simply amazing because of how small the country and how fast you can be soaked in the city. Locals have mentioned to me how you can go from one end to the other in no less than 20 minute.

Sentosa is a place in Singapore where you can run loose and have your own freedom, I am amazed how you simply take a 5 minute tram and you are there and for a measly fare ofr S$3 which is about $2 in US.



Welcome to Siloso Beach Resort, quite a destination spot. I am SERIOUS



Saw this father and son playful match, I wish i had better lens.



After walkin for quite sometime it was time to relax have a drink and a quick bite.


I almost forgot about this huge water lizard!


Took a lift to attempt on taking scenery pics... not too great


I thought this luge ride was pretty cool, i actually wanted to do it.. but after eating and drinking and almost melting from the heat and humidity I opted out.


Another Merlion in the city... the other one is in my BB card...


Seems like a big party at the beach, I heard about it last year... maybe next time!


more to come... garage spots and food spots!

No comments: