Thursday, December 3, 2009

Jakarta 2009 Autoblackthrough @JCC




Here is the album for the entire show plus random things.

Some of the pics like this one was from the girls photoshoot at Ivans motorsports our friends dealership.


Check out isabelle du at (isabelledu.blogspot.com) suppose to be candid but shes a pro and quick to pose!

For the ladies, better step up your make up game! ahahha

I am glad to see this car on the rollers.


I think this is the best picture i got to show off, but this car was once a toyota crown... it was transformed to something different even I can not explain what it is. This was the best car overall at the show, i believe it took home roughly 20 awards!


If and when I find a much better picture I will share it. Feel free to check out the album. More pictures to come, this were from my camera that my friend took for me. I have some off my blackberry which isnt the best but I was too lazy to lug around the XTI

No comments: