Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas and Family

Where do I begin...

I really dont think I am so keen into blogging family business stuff... atleast in the more serious side. Anyways, I guess it something I want to kinda express in writing...

My whole family I guess have been distant for the past few years, but it seems as it have been progressively coming all back together and spending more holidays and events together, which really makes me happy and enjoys it so much. I am not the biggest family-oriented person in the world but I do enjoy spending time with them.

When I say family, not just my immediate family, but the whole aunt, uncle, cousin, and grandparent type of deal... i guess every family have some sort if differences and issue... but at the end of the day we can all sort it out and come together.

This past christmas i really see how we've all come together as one and enjoyed each others company

some of the fam


cousin acting a fool with our grandma


I look forward for a greater year in 2010...

See you next year!!!

No comments: