Monday, November 30, 2009

Puttin work!

A bit laggy on the updates, but its Tuesday right now here in Singapore, pretty productive first half day... long day ahead of us, but I will try to update some new stuff from the past few days...

So our friend Reza (HIN.co.id) has a magazine and from time to time he ask us for some contents to put in his magazine. Recently, he has feature our friends CLS55 AMG by Mike Chou of TWC. The photoshoot was taken by viet nguyen mr. extraordinaire (Vietography.com aka Vietorgrapher)



About couple months ago he wanted a girl to be feature also and Viet also took the picture!

Our other friends that flew with us to Indonesia for the show finally made it to the event and look at the crowd they created at one of the Tire sponsor booth! A see of photographers flocked and I swear I dont know how the manage to stand around and not come out blind after those flashing lights!


From the last time I did the show in Jakarta we were always interviewed by the TV show about the carshow in Jakarta asking us about the progression and quality of cars showcasing in the show. In total, we had about 6 interviews, the first two was shaky as I felt rusty and unprepared, after that I felt like a natural :-p



After a long day or shall I say 2 days of work, we were granted to shop at our sponsors booth. This is always the best part since I used this opportunity to literally throw it in the bag and just get whatever we please and wahtever that can fit in my luggage to take back.


Overall, the show have improved drastically from the past year. The cars have generally been up to date and are more current to the trend in US. Albeit, it is still somewhat behind on the performance side, Indonesia carshow industry is much more creative. I hope to see more progress in the future.

No comments: